A classic waffle recipe that uses basic ingredients you probably already have on hand to create the perfect waffles in your waffle maker.
Serves: 5 - Cooktime 25 minutes
- 250g plain flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 355ml warm milk
- 75g butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Prep:10min › Cook:15min › Ready in:25min
- In a large bowl, mix together flour, salt, baking powder and sugar; set aside. Preheat waffle maker to desired temperature.
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs. Stir in the milk, butter and vanilla. Pour the milk mixture into the flour mixture; beat until blended.
- Ladle the batter into a preheated waffle maker. Cook the waffles until golden and crisp. Serve immediately.
You can try this recipe with the Waffle Mold Set
Make breakfast time fun again!