We love this product, a great example of clever and attractive Japanese design.
It looks like a artistic wine bottle, but it is actually 8 essential kitchen tools in one!
Going from the top to bottom, it consists of:
- A funnel with attachment for pouring sauces and liquids into containers (The attachment makes it possible to fill bottles with a narrow neck, and also forms the cap of the 'bottle' when stacked together.)
- A lemon juicer
- A spice grater for making things such as fresh ginger or garlic
- An egg masher for making egg salad and other dishes in a jiffy
- A cheese grater (Add a sprinkle of fresh Parmesan on your pasta)
- A lid grip/opener for those stubborn jar lids
- An egg yolk separator
- A measuring cup that measures up to 420ml
All those parts stack together in the shape of a wine bottle! Amazing!
It looks great, so you can leave it out on your counter top.
[LIMITED 3 ITEMS ONLY PER PERSON]
Shipping takes between 10-15 working days.
Other distant regions might take a little longer but we will definitely ship the item(s) to you.
Click the green "Add to Cart" button now!
Limited Quantity - Will sell out fast!